- Beat the butter to ointment consistency, add sugar and beat until smooth.
- Then add the egg and once it’s incorporated, add flour and mix. Wrap in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Over a floured countertop, roll out the dough until it is 0.2-inch thick and cut star-shaped pieces. Put in an oven tray with a silicone mat.
- Bake at 340°F for about 15 minutes or until the edges are brown. Allow to cool over a baking rack.
- For the ice cream, mix all the ingredients and beat with a hand blender until smooth. Then transfer the mixture to the ice cream machine and follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Once done, freeze again. *
- To assemble, place a ball of ice cream over a cookie and cover with another cookie, press and even the edges. Serve or freeze again until serving.
* To make ice cream without a machine, put the mixture in a bowl and put in the freezer for 1 ½ hour. Take out and beat, or stir, until mixed and freeze again for the same amount of time. Repeat the process 2 or 3 more times, until frozen but creamy.